7 Feb 2012

It's my Family

Who are we without family? I love my family even though we have been through rough times, we stick together and hold back for each other


Anuar b Ramli
28 March 1955

Super DAD! That's what I call him. Because he capable to do anything in everything for his family. I love you so much Abah <3 He is the super duper supportive father in my world. He always there supporting his child ambitions in study or life. Thanks Abah for eveything.


Normah bt Noordin
6 October 1955

My Wonder MUM! Mama can do anything especially cooking, she's the master! I'll always crave for her Negeri Sembilan's dishes. Just say what you desired for, she'll cook it like snapping a finger. Even though sometimes she's get busy with her work at hospital, she still eagerly want to spend time with her family on weekends or day off. I love you so much <3



(Kaklong with her family)

Noor Airin Diana bt Anuar
11 January 1982
Married to Rosman b Tumin on 24/12/2008
2 lovely daughters :
Nur Adriana Lissa Maisarah bt Rosman (2 years young)
Nur Aireena Hanie Myazara bt Rosman (10 months young)


(KakNgah with her family)

Noor Ain Effa Zuriani bt Anuar
24 November 1984
Married to Abd Aziz b Mansor on 1/1/2011
1 cute baby :
Hana Eryna bt Abd Aziz ( 2 months young)



Amirul Fadzli Azizie b Anuar
22 September 1986
Engaged to Khairiyah Hatta on 25/12/2010



Noor Faralina Hanis bt Anuar
18 August 1990
Engaged to Muhd Rafsanjani Ideris on 3 Sept 2011

That all about my lovely mum and dad, not forget wonderful siblings!
Down these are some family pictures :D