8 Feb 2012

Childhood Moment

Okay, we have started with my past, as a cute little girl. I had ordinary childhood, some people said that i'm cute, hahaha, what do you think? Don't believe me? Just look at these!




Being the youngest among five, having a great lovely parents makes people thinks that i'm spoiled and have an easy life, but no, i was though to be more independent since i was young so i could be responsible in anything happen in my life. 


Guess what?


I was always left alone at home when my siblings went for school and my parents went for work since I was 5 years old, cheeky huh? HAHA. I was never though that I was that brave until i realized while preparing this blog :)


Well, Mama and Abah was worried after they heard that wild dogs loitering around the neighborhood, they have decided to sent me to day care home :D