9 Feb 2012

Campus Life!

 
With my SPM result, i'd been offered from Matriculation at Kuala Nerang, Kedah  in Accountancy. But because of its far distance and restrained from my family,  i have decided to declined the offer. My elder sister dispute eagerly and my niece, Lissa ate the offer letter, crazy huh? HAHAHA!


Then, I've waited for a while for UPU result and yes, Alhamdulillah! I've been offered to further my studies on Diploma in Business Studies at Malacca. So here I am now. After 4 semester as UiTM students, there's so much I have learned and those pretty tough subject with lousy friends sometimes makes my life colorful :D




While that, I've sign up for some extreme activities such as kayaking and flying fox .






And Alhamdulillah, after all this long 3 semester, i've been listed as the Dean's List for twice and hope for this semester and after. Blessing form my parents and all my hardworking all this time, I'm thankful to still be here :D